sodastream co2

cuokuo

Hi

I was wondering if anyone knows where you can get sodastream co2 tanks and the adaptor? I've been to a 2 Kmarts and both sell the entire sodastream machine as a whole but neither had just the cylinders which was strange, then again i got blank stares from the sales people when i said sodastream so who knows. Also tried a Coles as well and they didnt have any sodastream products at all even though they sodastream website listed that particular coles.

I live on the North Shore in Sydney so if anyone knows one in the area of even just Sydney please tell me :)

I've also seen the sodastream adaptor online but does that just go straight into any co2 regulator that you get at the lfs? They also seen really expensive for such a small adaptor but still alot cheaper overall i guess.

Cheers,

Yeh i tihnk im just going have to check out more woolies.

Thanks for the info on the sera regulator but I already bought a regulator overseas really cheap ($70 for a 2 guage regulator with solenoid)

Thanks Gav, I've seen the website but its more expensive buying off the website. Apparently it sohuld only be $45 for a bottle from the bigw or woolies. They also have a store locator but its completely inaccurate. I've tried 1 woolies and 5 coles and 2 kmarts and none of the ppl there knew about sodastream.

Big W is a safer bet than Woolworths for buying a bottle by itself - they tend to not sell you bottles out of the refill cartons at the service desks anymore, you have to find the boxed spare bottles on the shelves near the soft drink machines, usually $42 or so & the staff tend to have no idea what they are. :roll

I use the Sodastream bottles for dispensing my beers from kegs so if your CO2 regulator would fit a standard D size bottle from BOC, then the various home brew/sodastream adapters that go for $30-40 should get you out of trouble.

Archived