IPB Image

L. Caudopunctatus (with fry)

IPB Image

IPB Image

M. Msobo "Magunga"

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Firefish Peacock (hybrid. dont worry its for display only)

IPB Image

Another display peacock. can anyone help me with id please... i bought him from a shop as a rubin red but im not too sure he is..

IPB Image

Thats all for now

Thanks for looking!

thanks guys!

they are my 2 favorite species too, so i have taken a hell of alot of pics of them..

Red rubin hey.. i was a only suspicious cos i thought the were more of an orangey colour?

They are great shots. I too love the fronnies and Msobo. I know have both (but I have kitumba's) unfortunately it will be a long time till my little fronties get to that size they are barely 3cm. (touchwod they get to that size). I must have a go at caudo's one day they are cute little guys. I assume that your Ikola are WC's

cheers

rosco

thanks mate!

my frontosa are F1 from a guy here on the gold coast his name is doug aka dfishkeeper on the forums. i got them at around 5cm and it has been awesome watching the grow up the 2 males pictured are just after 2years old and about 20cm.

and yeah the caudos are awesome

Awesome pics well done great looking fish too love your frontys they are beautys :)

Wow look at those teeth on your M. Msobo "Magunga" awesome.

That peacock looks unreal too even if its a hybrid the colour is stunning great display fish :)

PF

the peacock is called a dragon peacock or tangerine peacock or strawberry peacock i think, i had a tangerine peacock the other time, mine wasnt as red as yours but the fish store that ws selling them had some a little more red, and btw nice fish

Yes mate, sure did - Cheers!

Although, I picked up 2 Males and 4 Female (all easily 12-15cm 14 months old) F1 7 Bar Kigoma Frontosa yesturday... and a 30cm Pleco which is very light in color , nice offset with the 15cm Goldspot.

Still in love with the Moba (Although I'm not sure weather to keep my single F1 Moba in my tank? or grow him out to 10cm and pass him on?), Sealord's look as good as the one's I have been waiting on, so I will definately be chasing another 6 footer for the Mobas at a later stage.

The Breeder I have been waiting on has the Largest WC Moba Male I have ever seen.. Gorgeous.

Will post pictures of my tank later on :) Would love to see yours in the flesh one day.

[On a side note, I seen the prices for F1 Kigoma from Bayside at 5-6cm , and was wondering what you think would have been a fair price for the 6 I picked up @ 12-15cm+ (If it was a fair price I will share the Breeder's details becuase the parents of all of his Frontosas are amazing looking)]

Archived