Lepperfish's Photo Thread

Lepperfish

Cool! nice photos!

I like the one wit the bay and the land goin down the middle (if thats how you describe it!)

great work

Cooder

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love photographing cloud formations! did you use EF 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye? Your photo is amazing but is it worthwhile?

Clouds make quite interesting subjects. I did use my 15mm fish eye. I don't understand your question regarding is it worthwhile?

is it a worthwhile investment compared to say the 14mm f/2.8 or 16-35 f/2.8 Granted they are L series but is the fisheye worth keeping in the toolkit?

Absolutely. I got the fisheye over the wide angle zooms.. I couldn't justify the 14mm canon lens. The 15mm is superb for the $$$.....

No filters. I only use high grade UV filters to protect my lenses but the lens I used for those shots is a fish eye which only takes gel filters on the rear element of the lens.

Lenses depend on what type of photos you want to take. I mean there is no point buying buying a 500mm lens if you want to take interior photos of houses.

• 4 weeks later...

And if you are an estate agent you do not want a 50mm;)

I wish my Santa had the dough for the lenses I want.

Lenses depend on what type of photos you want to take. I mean there is no point buying buying a 500mm lens if you want to take interior photos of houses.

Archived