Lepperfish's Photo Thread

Lepperfish

Had (past tense) a cousin who dived into a body of water like that, and broke his neck. What’s more he was underwater for a while before his mates knew he had a problem, so he also had brain damage.

I saw him in hospital with metal probes in his shaved head, medical people trying to keep things straight I guess. I never really knew him anyway, but after 30+ years it is making me teary eyed just thinking about it again :cryblow:

He begged his father to kill him, which he couldn’t do, so he drank a bottle of spirits a day till it killed him. It was the only thing he could do, and there was nothing illegal in supplying it and a straw

Your shots are fantastic, the droplets and sunrise through the spray has some lovely colours, but don’t think accidents don’t happen.

Sorry for the sad note, but I felt compelled.

Craig

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice bike pity its a Honda :lol3:

Wise man no plates

Gee Craig we are seeing the softer side of you today!!

Not nice all all to go through that

Reminds me of the big C that took my Mum

Painfull

But got to say nice pics

Wish i could do anywhere as good.

Tks for sharing.

I agree, nice shot mate :thumb

I thought it was a vergola at first.... :B

Did you alter the colours at all in PS? Or is it straight fom the camera?

It was shot as RAW. I just gave it a cool white balance pretty much and a little processing. Not much though.

Canon EOS 5D Mark II

f/2.8 - TV 1/8 Hand Held

ISO3200

EF24-70 f/2.8L USM - shot at 25mm

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IPB Image

u take amazing pictures, how did u learn to do it. did u do a course or just lots of practice...

Thanks mate. No course or anything. Just practice really. We really are spoilt with digital cameras these days. No wasted film so you can just take a lot of pictures and erase what you don't like and take some more :thumbup:

Are you only using EF24-70 f/2.8L USM to shoot?

Nah, I'm using a variety of lenses. That panorama pic was taken on my gf's olympus mju tough camera FYI.

Archived