What fish?

PlecoFish

Hi All

What fish should i add with my yellows and blues? I have a 3ft tank atm.

I will be moving to the Central Coast just after Xmas should i just wait till i move to add new fish?

Thanks

PF

Hi PF,

It may be worth waiting till after you move as less hassle and less stressful for fish. There are many different types of fish you could add. It depends what you like, what there diet consists of and water requirements - you want to keep it to as similar as the yellows and blues. Is it a display tank? I think aulonacara peacocks are bright and colourful however when they get bigger would probably need a bit more space. Have a look to see what's around and check with the LFS compatibility etc and do a bit of research before 'jumping in'.

Cheers.

Thanks for your reply tootie.

Yep what i thought and yes only a display tank at this time. Looking to get into more tanks after the move :)

Yeah i really like the Tangs the frontosa and Alto species.

Ive been into fish for a while and have done alot of research so not quite a noobie but still may need some help :)

I love the look of the pleco's but boy some a way outta my price range LOL

PF

you can stick in anything you like as they arent really aggressive species that you have you could put in maingano ive breed these in a tank with yellows before peacock cichlids will also go quite well

cheers

Are we all forgetting? You say you have a 3ft tank PF?

How many yellows and blues are currently in it atm and what is your style of filtration you are running?

You dont want to over crowd your tank and cause a spike.

Hi guys

Sorry been busy with Xmas and family and packing ect.

The tank is a standard 3fter just going off what the fish sho told me.

As for where we are moving too its a place on the central coast called Narara i think thats how it spelt.

Wont be about much over the next week as this is the time we are doing the big move.

I hate moving and hope what fish i have survive it.

Talk soon

PF

Hi Ben

Thank for the offer but i have 2 elctric yellows at the momet that are about 4cm i will wait and see how they go. Got some Lionheads from a friend a few days ago and with what i have so far i dont wanna over crowed the tank thers about 10-15 fish in that tank now. OMG

Thanks for the offer tho

PF

Archived