Nightlight Pics

Davejmac

Hi , Im Dave and am relatively new to the forum. I was messing around with a diy nightlight and thought I'd try to post a pic.

The tank is 48x18x18 and has a diy stand and hood. Filtration is 2 Eheim 2026 canisters and a stainless heater keeps it warm.

The fish are P. Saulosi and Bristlenose catfish.

I hope you like it.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Fantastic photo's mate

very professional looking :clap

Wish i could take pics like that :thumbup:

Hi,

Thanks for all your comments, I really appreciate the feedback.

Yes the fish were overfed but things have changed a bit now although I am not sure it is for the better they aren't breeding like they were, but the tank is overstocked any way so its no real drama.

The plants are gone from the setup the fish pic is an old one before the tank was rearranged. If i find one I will post a before pic.

With all the rock I still see the fish heaps I will try to get some decent shots of it with both lights on.

Cheers,

Dave

Hi,

Thanks for all your comments, I really appreciate the feedback.

Yes the fish were overfed but things have changed a bit now although I am not sure it is for the better they aren't breeding like they were, but the tank is overstocked any way so its no real drama.

The plants are gone from the setup the fish pic is an old one before the tank was rearranged. If i find one I will post a before pic.

With all the rock I still see the fish heaps I will try to get some decent shots of it with both lights on.

Cheers,

Dave

Hi Dave, again, awesome shots, could you get pics of the lighting setup? how are you getting the 'spotlight' effect, I would really like to give that a go on my next display fish only setup :)

Cheers

Richard

Archived