3X14X18 Planted Tank ADA Style

Nornicle

hi Richard

your tank looks fantastic alas i cant see the last 2 pics lol as im on dialup, where do you find pieces of wood like that whenever i see it in shops here its never for sale lol

thought you were getting out of the hobby :lol2:

cheers

I agree with Craig. I think the last shot is a step backwards, unless it's just a part of the process that I don't understand.

The rest of the shots were amazing though!

Hey Nornicle,

I am also interested as what your new direction is as far as the aquascape of this lovely setup.

I also agree that the aquascaping in the first few shots is outstanding.

By the look of the last shot it seems clear to me that you are in the middle of changing the look of the scape. What do you intend the tank to eventually look like?

Cheers and I always enjoy looking at your planted tanks, your old 6 footer used to really catch my attention :).

Jamie.

:) yehp its in 'regrowth' stage where im changing the aquascape alot (that photo was a day after prune and replant'

the biggest change and 'ugliest' change is probably the removal of the lawn.

I replaced it with Hemianthus calichtroides which cost about $60 for a 2x2cm square, as a result i'm going to have to be patient and wait for it to grow out :p

but not to worry within 2 or 3 months it will have a more mature aquascape, and you'll have to wait and see!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived