Branching off from how many tanks ?

oztroopy1

Hi peoples,

There have been heaps of replies to the early topic of how many tanks do you have, so I thought I would begin a similar topic in a similar direction and request that people post pics of their fish rooms for everyone to see.

Damn... I am having trouble getting my pics to work so if people wanna post pics of their fish rooms and when I get my pics working I will edit this post..

Anyway looking forward to checking out pics of peoples fish rooms/tanks...

Shaun

Lovely!

Wish my apartment's floor could take the load... All I can put in the spare room is a gym... sad.gif

Cheers - OziOscar.

Jon That's a bloody tidy fishroom Luke, looks absolutely beautiful mate, do u only keep tangs?

I keep a bit of a mix of tangs & malawi's , I think it works out at about 50/50

Novafishy

what size tanks are they?

are they metal stands? how did u build them?

There are a mixture of tanks from 18x12hx18w to 60x16hx24w , the ones in the pic are 48x16hx18w & 36x16hx18w , I made all the stands myself using timber as I was on a limited budget . They are not that hard to make really , if I can make them just about any one can laugh.gif

Luke

All the filters run of just one 100 watt airpump and the lights are only 18 watt two footers so it is not that expensive to run wink.gif . The electricity costs do jump up in the middle of a Melb winter sadsmiley02.gif but it is well insulated and it is only a small room.

Looks like the Melbourne Aquarium could learn a fair bit from you luke. And they could also learn a bit form Arj about how to efficiently use available space laugh.gif They may run into some OH and S issue if they has set ups like Arj though! he he he

WW

Arj shaved his head because he thought that would make him a little bit shorter and stop him banging his head on the ceiling of the fish cupboard laugh.gif

Luke

Ps Any one else going to put up some pics of there fish room or tanks , I know there are some really good ones out there so post away .

Luke,

I am sure it is on the board somewhere but if you PM me how to put pics up i will endeavour to put some up in the next week, assuming of course i can get my digital camera i bought to work properly.

Last tanks being plumbed up and set up this weekend hopefully then i will be totally full up.

Mark

Mark , have sent you a PM mate wink.gif don't now how much help I can be unless you come over to my place and I can show how to store and post pics unsure.gif

You see as hard as it is to believe I am not very good with computers ohmy.gif ( say anything and you are in big trouble Arj laugh.gif ) so it is hard for me to explain it. Maybe Arj can help as he did give me a little advice wink.gif

Glad to see your tanks are nearly all up and running and looking forward to some pics

Luke

Laurie - The changes to your planted tank look awesome. Where did you get all that coral sand? ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif It must cost a truck load of money for a truck load of coral sand! wink.gif

Archived