New Tank Journal

Bruce

That's irrelevant. It's all to scale.

The size of the tank won't change the colour either. But you can't just comment of visuals Huzzy. What Bruce has created cannot be solely judged on looks alone. To do so would be superficial.

Fish keeping goes beyond that of just for aesthetic purposes. He's managed to provide an environment for his fish to thrive in. Isn't that what is most important?

Well done Bruce.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But you can't just comment of visuals Huzzy. What Bruce has created cannot be solely judged on looks alone. To do so would be superficial.

:confused::confused:

You said the tank looks empty.

I said that because the photo was small and of a large area

Fish keeping goes beyond that of just for aesthetic purposes. He's managed to provide an environment for his fish to thrive in. Isn't that what is most important?

Perhaps, but being a troll on the forums would be a close 2nd place.

These are discussion boards are they not?

If you can't handle a simple discussion without deeming it necessary to post derogatory comments, then take your opinions elsewhere. Try myspace.com

Your right, sorry for hijacking your topic Bruce... Again. :p

Yea I'm sorry Huzzy. Your just so intelligent, sometimes I just loose control after trying to come up with a non-existent witty pun. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Bruce

Great job mate well worth the effort and $$$ good to see some younger chaps getting in early

and going strong on the big tanks cant wait to hear more about it.

keep up the good work mate

cheers :clap:clap:clap

Archived