This is Mickey 3 year old Boxer

Reading Sundays paper

IPB Image

Getting ready for his first show with his handler Hal

IPB Image

About 1 1/2 years old

IPB Image

Great looking shepard Waruna!!

Hey Dave, why don't you get another one mate? My male looks a bit better now; I thought we are going to lose him.

Hey Matty, beautiful mate, beautiful :)

Hey JD, Wow, Mickey looks stunning mate, love the way he is concentrating, wikid!! :thumbup:

Thanks Guys,

Waruna

Hey Matty...luv the way u composed that pic with the kelpie in the foreground in focus and the lab in the background....let me guess is the kelpie the dominant one? --- the poor lab looks like he is getting picked on..

JD....Mickey looks very naughty indeed.....if u put him in a tank he would get along well with the rest of your tropheus!!!! He seems pretty well behaved and intelligent with his handler though! Has he won any prizes?

Believe me MM there were times that I was going to throw him in one of my tanks!! We showed him for almost 2 years doing all the local shows,was going nowhere fast!!Have to be well known and be in the circle to go anywhere..He is calming down a bit now that he just turned 3.. J D

His ears are cropped.. I think it is illegal in most countries..They clip half of the outside of it off,then U have to what is called post them..Put a post in the ear and wrap the ear around it..Pain in the butt,but I like cropped ears better ! JoeyD

My 10 year old girl Shadow :wub

IPB Image

IPB Image

9 yo Jag - this one needed 800 hectares and sheep <_<

IPB Image

IPB Image

6 yo Ras was my father's rough coat collie. When dad passed away no-one wanted to keep him so we flew him here :) in two years he has had a tick (close call) a broken leg and four teeth removed uuuuuggghhh :lol3:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Partners in crime they tolerate Ras but won't let him in their club :8

IPB Image

9 yo Jessie

IPB Image

8 yo Lamington (he belonged to a Chef :zipit: )

IPB Image

Enjoy

Archived