great set of lots donated by Rock n Timber Aqua Deco

az1

Hi All

I have secured a fantastic donation for the club of 6 pieces of unique rock and drift wood. This donation is made by Rock n Timber Aqua Deco, a new company, that is just starting out and will be importing all sorts of rocks and wood from around the world.

Some of the examples of the types of product are

IPB Image

which is limestone holey rock that some of the members have previously imported direct from the US

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I dont have a picture of the wood products but the example that I have for the auction on Saturday is superb.

These products will all be available shortly at your (good) :clap local aquarium shop. The official launch is at the pet expo in Brisbane the following Saturday.

I will endevour to have pictures of each lot shown as they are auctioned so that everybody can see the great examples of rock work that will now be available in Australia. Remember that all money raised will go to the club so I expect that these lots will generate a large amount of interest.

Cheers

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

Excellent :thumbup: spoke with the importer a couple of days ago :) does this mean he is not making an appearance??

Can't wait to see these in person.

Great work Andreas! i'm sure they will spark up alot of interest on the day. Do you know how much Aqua Deco will be selling these rocks later on?

cheers; Richard

Hi Richard

I think they will really grab the audience as most of it has not been seen before :thumbup:

As already mentioned Aqua Deco is the importer/wholesaler and as such these rocks/wood will only be avaible through your aquarium outlet. At this stage I do not know the sort of prices but you do have to remember that they are all imported pieces and as such have a decent amount of travel cost included.

Cheers

Andreas

Perhaps they'd like to sponsor ACE ;)

Sorry, its the treasurer in me coming out :lol2:

Is that possible? For a whoelsaler to sponser ACE and sell to us on the classifieds? Though i doubt they will be making much profit then..

great to hear someone over here has decided to import Texas Holey Rock!!!!

it will save me a lot of money importing them myself!

pity i have more than enough of the stuff in my tanks...

would really like to find out what prices they are asking for larger pieces!

great to hear someone over here has decided to import Texas Holey Rock!!!!

it will save me a lot of money importing them myself!

pity i have more than enough of the stuff in my tanks...

would really like to find out what prices they are asking for larger pieces!

Dave,

I have heard you can make your own holey rock using normal limestone and a sand blaster.

Don't know if it works or not, but would be pretty handy ;)

Hi Andreas,

If you could forward the details of the importer to me that would be appreciated. Very confident the rock will sell well in our store here in Brisbane.

Ben :thumb

I think it occurs naturally in WA. Kinda our version of Texas :p

Archived