Taronga Zoo - OT Photos

Ged

Some super duper shots!

Its been years since I went to Taronga - makes me want to go back! Was it packed on the weekend?

I'd say would be packed on the weekend as during the week its still very busy.. <_<

Great shots Ged :thumbup::thumbup:

We are zoo parents and go every chance we get - which isn't that often these days <_< the next zoo trip will be to Dubbo :lol4:

Did you get to see the bird show??

Cheers

Was it packed on the weekend?

It wasn't as crowded as I expected. The only exhibit that was crowded was the chimp enclosure.

We are zoo parents and go every chance we get

Did you get to see the bird show??

Which animal(s) are you parents too?

We didn't make it to the bird show. We get to the zoo about twice a year so there is lots to see. The kids are more interested in seeing the animals and their young rather than seeing them in the shows.

I was at the zoo Sunday with my family too. It was great as the weather was perfect and wasn't crowded at all. The chimps were at their best smearing excrement on the glass for the crowd....cheeky buggers

Great photos Ged what type of cameras you use.

Camera model: Kodak Z700 Zoom Digital Camera (4MP)

I was at the zoo Sunday with my family too. It was great as the weather was perfect and wasn't crowded at all. The chimps were at their best smearing excrement on the glass for the crowd....cheeky buggers

We were at the chimps when the young ones (two) couldn't make up their minds whether to eat it or throw it at each other.

We may have been there at the same time. :lol3:

Archived