Off Topic VIII

Matty

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great pics Matty

Hey there Cameron. Would love to take you and your mates for a ride, if only they'd let me cryblow.gif Cant think of a better entrance to a formal LOL.gif

I realise you're only joking, but they have been very restrictive on our passenger rides lately due, mostly, to the blackhawk accident last year. Even to the point that it is difficult for other serving members to go on a 'jolly'.

Yeah, couldnt agree with you more Toufic - Charlie (not very original...) is 14 and I've had him since he was 9wks. He goes everywhere with me! Such a shame you had to get rid of yours sad.gif

Steve

Ok ok, I just cant help but put a couple more up. smile.gif

Wish I had a canon 350D... If only I could afford a 20D wub.gif

How's about you get out of my face while im cleaning.... lol

user posted image

Not really, he's quite friendly (actually, quite a sook cryblow.gif )

This one I took in the Philippines diving at 30m -

user posted image

Cheers

Steve

Damn... its been a while since I've posted on here... but good to be back! smile.gif

Here are a few shots taken of a dragonfly out the back this past weekend. Enjoy!

Camera = Canon EOS350D with 60mm macro.

Steve

smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I went to shoot my sister's boyfriend's band today "Hit People" they are recording their demo tape, a very good band, go see them if you are near their gig some time!! thumbup.gif

Luke the drummer...

user posted image

Will on the lead...

user posted image

"Hit People"

user posted image

-Cheers Merv-

I was pretty lucky as we had about 6 of the dragonflies in the yard... and all were pretty stationary - must have been slightly too cool to make them too active. I actually got within 10cm from the front of the lense to some of them. Had to use a tripod to stop shake, but pretty happy with the shots!

Thanks for the comments too! smile.gif

cheers

steve

Archived