Sydney Cichlid Society Meeting?

gianniz

Hey now BaZ has to take me too! Oh that's why he's special!!! Gotcha wink.gif It's sorta about time i got down to a meeting. And as a bonus i get to go with BaZ and i get to see Anita! Mind you i start work @ 7.30 and get home from work @ 5 then i'm virtually straight out. So the guy snoring at the back is me. Feel free to throw stuff at me to shut me up......aslong as it is soft or a bag of fish. LOL

Sorry Mark, I didnt mean to exclude you there but you have been before which makes you not quite as special as a first timer (his name is also mark).

And gianniz originally asked if you were bringing someone special so I felt I needed to choose just one, not plural.

Anyway to set the record straight, it seems that if your name is Mark and you live in the mountains, you are coming to the meeting with me thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Ps, we all know anita is WAY more special than me.... hug.gif

Hi Karen

Single members are entitled to have up to three (3) lots, but each lot must be a different species

Family members are entitled to have up to five (5) lots with a maximum of two (2) lots of the same species, but there must be two (2) members of the family inattendance otherwise you are restricted to single membership allowance

Hope this clears things up

cool.gif L2H

Archived