OT: The View From My desk

agro77

All you Vics know that that race should never have been taken away from Adelaide mad.gif, the best street circuit in the world was Adelaide (still is). I am still so angry about the whole thing mad.gif i used to go every year and loved it so much cryblow.gif ...it's not fair cryblow.gif

Anthony dry.gif

PS: You know im telling the truth yes.gif, thank god for the Awesome Adelaide 500

All you Vics know that that race should never have been taken away from Adelaide , the best street circuit in the world was Adelaide (still is). I am still so angry about the whole thing

laugh.gif still sulking after all these years LOL.gif it is far better having the race in a major city rather than a country town tongue.gif

great pics! smile.gif

I live on the other side of the track here (beach side) in St Kilda... I am so close that I can pick up the F1 radio they have broadcast at the track! smile.gif I got my back door open and have the track only F1 FM broadcast to hear what the commentators are saying on my home stereo! You gotta love the noise! smile.gif

Oh - its 91.5 on the FM dial if interested!

steve

lol....thanks Luke.....all i have to say in reply is........

You know im telling the truth  yes.gif

PS: oh and from what i hear, Melbourne wants to give the GP up.....(just a rumer)

Heres a pic I took on turn 13 (you can see that in the above pics that Anthony took)... there are some more F1 pics in teh link too that I took.

Saturday was a very wierd day weather wise... rain, sun, rain, sun etc.

enjoy

sab

user posted image

Some more F1 pics I took...

Archived