Tank / Stand suppliers.

nw1411

G'day guys,

Can anyone suggest a place (in the Sydney region) to buy a new display setup(tank/stand/hood).

I know the classifieds on here have always got tanks/stands for sale, but I want to get a brand spanker for my new house.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Nath

Hi Nath,

I am on the Central Coast but my LFS sourced my new tank (6'X18"X20") and custom stand through Dalbarb who are based in Sydney. You might be able to order from them directly and avoid some of the mark-up or just ring a few LFS as they have pretty wide representation.

You might find that they are a little more expensive than other manufacturers but they are very well made and finished so worth the extra. Like you I wanted a display tank for a center-piece in my lounge room so wanted it to look great and didnt want the slightest possibility of problems down the track.

Cheers,

Scienceman

G'day guys,

Can anyone suggest a place (in the Sydney region) to buy a new display setup(tank/stand/hood).

I know the classifieds on here have always got tanks/stands for sale, but I want to get a brand spanker for my new house.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Nath

Hi Nath,

My father has 2 stores in sydney ( Yagoona & Penrith ). They are well priced on Tanks + cabinets etc.. For eg: 4ft fish tank + cabinet + hood $349.00. You can give them a call on 4722 2950.

Ben thumb.gif

Archived