Hong Kong fish market

discusdude

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like it hasn't changed one bit since I last went there 10 yrs ago. Been told that the lfs can also supply little plastic bags which u can wear on your body wink.gif

Discusdude have you got pics of the reptile stores on that street as well ?

• 3 months later...

!!!!!!!!!!

That is just crazy!!!! I wanna visit hk now, rent a hotel room buy a fishtank and go grab myself TSN , Zebra and other catfish.... sit there all day looking at them and it would be worth the money.

[daydream]

Now only if I could smuggle these guys to Australia to keep in my tank.

[/daydream]

Cant believe they bag them, I would treat them kind of species like a god. Makes me sad that such facinating creatures cant be kept in Australia sad.gif

then I guess thats what makes some so special to us.

Alistair

Great photo's - you would have had a ball - like a kid in a candy store !!

I tell you what though I like the hanging bag concept for selling fish, they should introduce it at the mini auctions. That way no one can touch the bags, you should be able to see the fish better, and there wouldn't be a space issue. Theres my thoughts anyway.

Malt

Wow, nice pics. Did you do to Mong Kong? You see the tanks with stuffed up aros near the Women Markets? I went HK last nov and I must say...some very nice fish there. Loved their planted tanks. I saw i huge tank with one of each colour or aros. Quite cool...its good that the owners let you took pics, i got told off for taking pics sad.gif they thought I was a spy from another shop trying to check on their prices etc.

Archived