My Plecos :P

Ant

For what ever reason these guys were out posing for the camera. Usually i get the camera out and they hide.

My Gibbiceps: (17cm)

user posted image

My L1:(12cm)

user posted image

My Chocolate: (12cm)

user posted image

I don't care what anyone says, I still reckon gibbiceps are the best looking pleco around.

Is that one of my foai coming into screen next to the L1?

Top pics wink.gif

Nice pics there Anthony. That gibbiceps looks awesome thumb.gif

One of these days I am going to upgrade my Bristlenose cats to plecos. What types of Plecos are available in Australia these days? What I would really like is a Zebra pleco, but I understand these guys are rare even in the US.

Rick

Thanks for all the comments.

Yea Andy thats one of the faoi, they are doing awesome, but i bet they cant wait to get in that 6fter.

All the plecos are in the one tank with a heap of bub featherfins from andy and some bub D.comps (which i have sold because i won't have the space for them sad.gif) They are all doing fine with plenty of water changes. The tank is only 160 lrs. I do plan on putting 2 of the plecs in my 6ft tank when i get it setup.

All my plecos have distinct personalities. The Gibbie is obviouly the dominant fish and is constantly on the move, the chocolate is a gutsy fish that holds his own against the Gibbie. The L1 is shy and loves his little spot under the powerfilter.

I have to agree with andy out of the three that i have the gibbie is the most attractive followed closely behind by the L1.

Thanks

Anthony thumb.gif

Archived